Thank you for your interest in Holden Christian Academy! For the past 20 years, HCA has been serving the Christian families of central Massachusetts with a dynamic, exciting, and challenging educational program. We look forward to becoming acquainted with your family, and we stand ready to help you at any point in the admissions process.
Please take a moment and fill out our inquiry form so that we can be praying for your decision as well as follow up with you regarding any questions your family might have. You may also call the school office directly at 508.829.4418.
Admissions at HCA are prayerfully considered and based on an appropriate match between student and school. It is not first come, first served. The process is outlined below:
Before you begin, seek the Lord's guidance on your educational choices. Be in consistent, regular prayer about this crucial decision, and seek out Scripture that will provide you with solid counsel.
1. Following receipt of our school brochure, an information packet or information on this website, the family calls to schedule a tour with a member of our staff. A guided tour includes:
- Tour of entire facility
- Informal description of our program, mission, and philosophy
- An opportunity to ask questions and get the answers you need
2. Family completes application and submits it with a $75.00 non-refundable application fee.
3. Family sends out three references (pastor, teacher, friend) via the online application which must be received by HCA in time for the interview.
4. Family contacts current school and requests copies of report cards, standardized test results, IEP and educational evaluation results (applicable for applicants with learning challenges).
5. HCA calls family and makes appointments for admissions screening and interview.
6. Parents bring applying student, report cards, standardized test results, and IEP information to interview. (Please do not bring other children to the interview.)
7. Principal presents all admissions applications to Admissions Committee for consideration.
8. HCA Office notifies the family concerning the decision of the Admissions Committee. If a student is not accepted to HCA and a family wishes to appeal this decision, the family must put this appeal in writing to the HCA School Committee.
9. The HCA Office sends an acceptance letter which will include instructions regarding forms to be downloaded, completed and returned.
10. Parent confirms acceptance with completion of the online enrollment packet and a tuition deposit.
Upon receipt of the online enrollment packet and tuition deposit, the student is officially enrolled at Holden Christian Academy.
Holden Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, or disabilities, in administration of its educational and admissions policies and other school administrated programs.